1.4 billion people live on less than $1.25 US ($2 AUD) a day. Now it's our turn.
http://www.livebelowtheline.com/
In August 2010 join us in living on $2 a day, and commit to raising awareness and funds on behalf of those in greater need than ourselves.
SPONSOR ME as I live on $2 a day for 30 days: CREDIT CARD www.everydayhero.com.au/priyani_madan DIRECT DEBIT (email p.madan@theoaktree.org for details) or CASH (in person or email me for mailing details).

Friday, May 28, 2010

Breaking News - dollar25 cut short.


I have several reasons as to why I have had to cheat a little the past few days. And why I stopped dollar25 for Friday. And why I cannot continue to do it for the next two weeks.

Each reason is legitimate, but I still cannot stop feeling like the most awful person alive.

I hope you understand. But I have exam period coming up and I cannot even concentrate in lectures anymore, let alone write an exam. So I will definitely continue this after exams, I just have to stop for now.

I will keep blogging, but I just will be eating as well.

Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Still proud of you.

    "A job begun is half done"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... I know the feeling... I am sure you have learnt a few key methods of getting through the week :)

    ReplyDelete