1.4 billion people live on less than $1.25 US ($2 AUD) a day. Now it's our turn.
http://www.livebelowtheline.com/
In August 2010 join us in living on $2 a day, and commit to raising awareness and funds on behalf of those in greater need than ourselves.
SPONSOR ME as I live on $2 a day for 30 days: CREDIT CARD www.everydayhero.com.au/priyani_madan DIRECT DEBIT (email p.madan@theoaktree.org for details) or CASH (in person or email me for mailing details).

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 1./ 12:18am and I'm already starving.

I'm not even joking.

Fame.

I had an interview first thing in the morning, on national radio, about LBTL!


Breakfast.
Tip: BUY OATS!


Work and work and work and work.
I'm talking 11.30am until 10pm.


Lunch.
Surprisingly filling and nutritional.


Others lunches.
Maybe it'd be easier if I didn't work in a restaurant.


What I miss already.

With Fridays honey mustard.


At least five an hour.


Need I say more?


Best quote.

Inspired by an email.


SPONSOR ME!

I only ate 86c worth of food today.
www.everydayhero.com.au/priyani_madan

No comments:

Post a Comment